UK firms (such as dental practices) risk ‘digital divide’ – 45% getting left behind

By Loran Simon | Our Service

I’d like to share some research from the CBI (Confederation of British Industry) regarding the ‘digital divide’ opening up between 55% of pioneering companies that have adopted digital technologies and the remaining 45% that are getting left behind.

The CBI research points out that even though the UK ranks as the number 1 country in the world for digital marketing, it ranks only 14th for company level adoption.

Google and Facebook are the most valuable digital advertising companies in the world for one reason, the digital marketing opportunity they provides to advertisers.

Google enables advertisers big and small to offer their services to people at the exact moment they look for it. This is incredibly powerful.

Facebook enables advertisers big and small to offer their services to people who are most likely to be interested. Imagine if every time someone made an enquiry for your treatment that person’s demographics and interests were analysed anonymously by Facebook so they could build up a profile of your perfect patient. Now image Facebook is able to show your ads to only people that fit that profile within an exact geographical radius of your practice. This is also incredibly powerful.

Last year for our sister company, a dental laboratory, we generated over 25,000 new patient enquiries for our dentists, at an average cost of £4.73 each. We have spent hundreds of thousands of our own money in recent years generating new patient enquiries. These enquiries had to lead to dental treatments for our investment to bring a positive return on investment. So we know what works and what doesn’t work.

unnamed-image-5

We now do the same at Somnowell Marketing for dentists for ALL their treatments. You can see recent cost examples in the end column below. New patient enquiries for braces were £6.92 each, and the new patient enquiries for teeth whitening were £2.67 each, and for implants £10.04 each.

unnamed-image-7

So why am I telling you all of this?

We have OPENED THE DOORS AGAIN at Somnowell Marketing for dentists that want to get more patients for any of their desired treatments, such as orthodontics, implants, teeth whitening, nervous patients, etc.

We only work with one dental practice per area, so we can get the best results for one practice and not be running campaigns that are competing against each other.

If this sounds like it might be of interest to you CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A CALL with me to learn more. We only have 2 new client spaces left, so now is a good time to arrange a call to learn more!

In a nutshell:

– you tell us the treatments you want to more patients for, the geographical area, and the advertising budget (we can advise), we will then set-up and manage the digital marketing campaigns for you

– myself, and Joel McDonald (author of Google Adwords for Dummies) and other leading experts, oversee your campaigns

– everything is in your name, so you have full transparency and can keep everything forever

– there is an all inclusive management fee, we do not charge extra for setting everything up (limited time offer), and there are no hidden fees

If this sounds like it might be of interest to you CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A CALL with me to learn more. We only have 2 new client spaces left, so now is a good time to arrange a call to learn more!

Here are some kind words:

“…Somnowell Marketing should be at the top of your list.” – Dr Neil Gerrard, Clifton Dental Studio
“…I cannot recommend them highly enough.” – Dr Ashley Davenport, Balsall Common Dental
“…I would not hesitate to recommend them.” – Dr Pchatar Samra, The Dental Centre
“…ahead of the curve and provide a good return on investment.” – Dr Athyr Al-Killidar, UK Smile

banner-horizontal

Schedule a FREE Strategy Call

Learn how digital marketing could help your practice grow by 85% in 1 year.

Loran Simon

FREE 7-Part Guide to Dental Digital Marketing


Follow

About the Author

After generating more than 85,000 patients for our own dental lab, and for the clients of our digital marketing agency for dental practices, I cracked the code for running successful online marketing campaigns.