How to get from 12 patient enquiries to 35 in 2 simple steps

By Loran Simon | Our Service

Today I'd like to let you know how we optimised a client's Google Adwords campaigns to get from 12 patient enquiries to 35 per month, in 2 simple steps.

What I love about this particular case is that this client has a small budget of £100 to £200 per month.

Over the last 60 days we had achieved the following results for this client.

Phone calls (tracked) = 19

Enquiries from landing page contact forms (sent by email) = 6

Average cost per enquiry = £11

Total spent = £278

So, what did we do in order to get their new patient enquiries (from Google Adwords) from 12 to 45 per month?

STEP 1 - TURNED OFF WEEKEND CAMPAIGNS

We found that the weekday campaigns were generating 100% of the enquiries, so we paused the weekend campaigns. We can expect 25 enquiries per month, compared to 12 from the last 30 days.

STEP 2 - TURNED OFF LOW PERFORMING AD GROUPS

We found that all the enquiries over the last 90 days came from just 4 search terms / keywords. These 4 search terms accounted for 58% of the budget. We therefore focused the remaining 42% of the budget on these 4 ad groups. This would result in around 40% more enquiries.

NEXT STEPS

The campaigns all have limited by budget warnings, which means there are more people searching on Google than the budget allows us to reach in the targeted area. The average ad position is 1.3, and this means we are paying a higher rate for each click. We can therefore lower the maximum cost per click setting, and then get more clicks from the available budget, and ultimately more enquiries.

Are you using Google Adwords to find new patients? If not, you really should be. There are many areas in the UK where competition on Google Adwords is very low, as demonstrated above.

We sustain a fantastic reputation in the dental industry and deliver incredible results using digital marketing to every single one of our clients, at the most affordable prices.

We have now generated over 57,000 new patient enquiries for our clients.
For September we are offering new clients the first month for FREE. SO THERE IS NO RISK. We also don't tie our clients into long contracts (our results are enough to keep clients with us long-term).

If this sounds like it might be of interest I'd like to invite you to schedule a 15 minute call with me. Just CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A CALL.

Our services include:

DIGITAL ADVERTISING

- Advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook

- Ads design for each treatment, for Google Search, Google Display, Facebook

- Landing pages for each treatment

- Email autoresponders for each treatment

- Email follow-up series for each treatment

- Reporting

- Ongoing optimisation and management

SOCIAL MEDIA AND SEO

- Local SEO (optimising your Google My Business listing), this is critical for local businesses

- Weekly blog posts

- Weekly social media posts on each social network (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)

- All technical website SEO

- Reporting

- Ongoing optimisation and management

If this sounds like it might be of interest I'd like to invite you to schedule a 15 minute call with me. Just CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A CALL.

Schedule a FREE Strategy Call

Learn how digital marketing could help your practice grow by 85% in 1 year.

Loran Simon

FREE 7-Part Guide to Dental Digital Marketing


Follow

About the Author

After generating more than 85,000 patients for our own dental lab, and for the clients of our digital marketing agency for dental practices, I cracked the code for running successful online marketing campaigns.